SEE PHOTOS OF BONA DEA FEATURES AND PLANTS & WILDLIFE AT LINKS BELOW.

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Bona Dea tree Update









Bona Dea was sunny and warm the last 2 days. I am still doing the trees at the Park. But I fed the fish at the spillway and the Green Heron is still on her nest by the spillway. Also a male Prothonatary Warbler came by. It is really a pretty bright yellow bird. I will post a photo of one I took some time ago at the park. Also a flock of Canadian Geese few over the park. I have not seen them in quite some time. And also no Alligator. Don't know where it has gone. No snakes seen in some time. Tufted Titmouse and Carolina Chickadee and Carolina Wren birds have been around the spillway or Swinging Bridge Trail the last few days. For some reason the Blue Jay Birds are numerous. I have taken a lot of tree photos lately and will try to get some more to have a collection for the photo albums of the park. These tree photos from top down are: Willow Oak Tree, Water Oak Tree, Redbud Tree, Red Pine Tree, Red Maple Tree, Pecan Tree and Green Ash Tree.

2 comments:

Tay823 said...

hey how u been? hows the blog going?

John said...

Hello Tay, I am doing OK. How about you? I am working on trees at the park right now. I really like the animals and birds better. This blog business is getting to be work. Probably because the weather is getting hot. Thanks!!!