SEE PHOTOS OF BONA DEA FEATURES AND PLANTS & WILDLIFE AT LINKS BELOW.

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Bona Dea Update

Bona Dea was very cold and windy and it was raining all day. I went to Old Shorty Trail and at the Gazebo there was no wildlife around so I walked the trail and did not see any birds or other wildlife until I got to the very east end of the park. There were Robins around and some bushtits on the ground and in the trees. Walking back to the parking around there were some flocks of various woodland Sparrows. It is supposed to clear up in the coming days. I suppose the cold and wind kept things in check. I did not venture out to Swinging Bridge trail but now I wish I had to at least look at the spillway to see how much water was going over. Will do that tomorrow for sure.

2 comments:

blogger said...

Hey, nice blog. I'm now follower to your blog. Would you like to joint with another social bookmark <a hreff="www.peoplestring.com/?f=dephone>Peoplestring</a>

John said...

Thanks for your comment. Come back for a visit when you get the chance.